Rihanna

Friday, September 14, 2007

Rihanna Wants To Tour With Winehouse

rihanna sexy, rihanna nude, rihanna winehouse
R&B sensation Rihanna wants Amy Winehouse to rid herself of drugs and alcohol so the pair can tour the U.S together.

Winehouse – who has been taking time out from her career after her much publicised drugs over dose on August 8 – looked fragile during her musical comeback at the Mercury Music Prize awards on Tuesday.

But the Umbrella star believes that all is but lost for the gifted soul singer.

"I'm worried about Amy” said the 19-year-old “I want her to get better as I love her.

"There's not a doubt in my mind she can still be successful in America even though she's been linked to drugs.

"It'd be awesome to go on tour with her in the States. I'd love her to join me."

How hot would that be?

1 comment:

  1. Rihanna and Winehouse... that would be the biggest acid trip ever... i don't know how it would work, but ... it would... i heart rihanna...

    ~~Charles Hamilton~~

    charleshamilton.blogspot.com
    myspace.com/hamiltonsmusic

    ReplyDelete