Rihanna

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Rihanna Tops "Sexy Cut" List

rihanna, sexy cut list

Ever wonder why Hollywood stars change their hair color and make drastic cuts? Sexy Rihanna tops the "cut and color" list from In Touch Weekly as the Hollywood star that has made the most of a drastic switch to create a wild buzz. The sexy starlet is on a roll, and from brunette to blond and curly to straight, she tops the list of stars that love switching their styles.
Rihanna Tops
Rihanna Tops "Sexy Cut" List (Image: Wenn)

When she first appeared on the scene, Rihanna’s long, flowy and wavy hair fit right in with her girl-next-door image. But when the 20-year-old Barbados native wanted to unleash her edgier side, she ignored her record label’s wishes and headed to the salon for a big change.

***

"My image was boring — very innocent and girlie,” she explains. “I was tired of being pushed around, so I cut my hair. I didn’t ask anybody, I just did it. I have a lot of attitude now and I’m not afraid to let it out!” Following the debut of her now infamous jet-black bob in March, the singer recently stepped out with an even shorter ’do.

“She’s always looking for a change,” her stylist, Ursula Stephen, tells In Touch. “We looked at some pictures for inspiration and she was just like, ‘Okay let’s do it! Let’s cut it!’” As for Rihanna’s ever-evolving style, Ursula says: “She’s coming into her own. She’s becoming her own woman.”

[Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment