Rihanna

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chris Brown Fans Still Support Him After Alleged Assault


Believe it or not, R&B star Chris Brown still has the support of his fans.

Although Brown has tarnished his reputation for allegedly assaulting his ex girlfriend Rihanna, many came out to the Los Angeles courthouse yesterday to show their support for the R&B star.

One fan told Hollyscoop, “I'm still supporting him. I like Chris brown, I like his music, I think he’s a normal person.”

When we asked fans what they thought about his alleged altercation one fan said, “I think everybody has problems in a relationship.”

Another fan chimed in, “Whatever happened between them, nobody actually knows the truth--the real story behind the altercation of what happened, how it was started. I'm a Rihanna fan too, and she’s back with him so…”

The fact that Rihanna reunited with Chris after the alleged attack makes fans feel like what happened was normal, which is pretty frightening. There's nothing "normal" about assaulting someone!

One fan said, “I think that what he did was a normal situation in a relationship. I know that he hit her, but I think they 're going to get through it especially since they are still together. “

When we asked a loyal Chris Brown fan if it was ok that he allegedly hit her, she said, “No, I don’t think its ok that the hit her, I think she played a part in it and they shouldn’t just be putting the blame on Chris Brown. They should look at what Rihanna was doing to cause him to hit her in the first place.”

Chris, who arrived to court for his arraignment and plead “Not Guilty” could face up to four years in jail if convicted.

One fan stated, “I hope he doesn’t go to jail for a long time, I like his music, so four years is a long time for me to not hear from him, or see him in concert. He’s a very good performer and a good person so I just hope for the best.”

Check out our exclusive video with some of Chris' most loyal fans below and let us know your thoughts on the situation...

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment