Rihanna

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Chris Brown Won't Talk About Rihanna



Note to reporters: Don't ask Chris Brown about Rihanna! Chris says he takes it really personal when people he doesn't know ask him about his relationship with Rihanna. Chris told a WENN reporter, "Nobody wants to focus on what's positive, they want to know about my personal life. Every interview I do, they're like, 'So, how are you and such and such doing?' And I'm like, I don't know you, why you all in my business? So that's my take on it personally." They've already been photographed a dozen times sucking face, so it's safe to assume they're officially together.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with him people are nosey.

    www.TheCeeList.com

    www.BehindTheLateShow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is up. Accepts partner?
    Thank you

    Visit http://blogaboutrihanna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the news.

    I wonder why people keep bothering with celebrities relationship. I am a fan of Rihanna, as long as she's happy and keeps singing, I don't care who she's going out with. I like her as a singer.

    Anyway, I am waiting to see more of her perfomance. BTW, does anyone notice her golden crystalized microphone? It looks so good on her. CrystalRoc (company who designed it) did a great job.

    I hope I can see Rihanna soon in the UK.

    ReplyDelete