Rihanna

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dizzee Rascal Eyes Rihanna For Collaboration


Dizzee Rascal is celebrating a number one single in the UK this week, but that's not all - he also has plans for another high-profile collaboration, following his partnership with Calvin Harris on the track Dance Wiv Me.
"I wouldn't mind sorting out a collaboration with Rihanna." The UK rapper told the Daily star. "I've met her once and she's nice, man."
Rascal also went on to deny claims that he sold-out by recording 'Dance Wiv Me', "Some people might see this as me selling out but no way. Every track I write I try to make different from the last and as my profile has risen with all the festivals and live shows I've done, I've wanted to experiment more."
"My audience has got more diverse, which I love. I've even started seeing teenyboppers in the front rows." Says Dizzee. "Experimenting with dance music is a good way for British rappers to get on the radio and into the charts."

No comments:

Post a Comment