Rihanna

Friday, November 6, 2009

Chris Brown Still Feeling the Heat From Rihanna Incident


Chris Brown is trying to move on with his life following his very public attack on ex girlfriend Rihanna back in February, but he just can't seem to get past his very big mistake.

Chris says he's been trying to make amends since the incident, but finds it really difficult because he's still getting a lot of heat about the attack.

He said: “I’m human. If people feel a certain way, I’m not going to say they’re wrong. But it’s not right to judge somebody when people make mistakes all the time.

He added, “I’ve learned from my mistakes and I’m learning from them. And I regret every moment, every second of it.”

It doesn't help that he's still in love with Rihanna either! He added in an interview with New York radio station Hot 97: “We’ve been friends since I was like 15, we got serious when I was like 17.

“Feelings are feelings and they don’t go away overnight, especially if you sit down and are like, ‘Look, I’m going to really be in this relationship with you, whatever the case, past our busy schedules, past us being two of the biggest artists.’ I really care about her.”

While a restraining order would prevent them from meeting or talking again, Chris said he would do things differently if he got another chance with her.

Chris said: “I won’t let you down anymore. That was one of the most embarrassing things for me, because of my image and who I was as a young role model to a lot of kids. It was hard for me.”

Sounds like someone's still feeling the massive backlash. A lot of Chris' fans abandoned him after he attacked Rihanna, and most of them had a hard time forgiving him for it. Did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment