Rihanna

Friday, November 6, 2009

Rihanna Talks About How She Coped With Assault

rihanna
Rihanna is finally speaking out about the Chris Brown assault that took place in February. She spoke to Glamour Magazine about the incident and how much attention she got afterwards.

"I went to sleep as Rihanna and woke up as Britney Spears," Rihanna tells Glamour in its December issue. "That was the level of media chaos that happened the next day."

She adds: "The positive thing that has come out of my situation is that people can learn from that. I want to give as much insight as I can to young women, because I feel like I represent a voice that really isn't heard."

In regards to the infamous leaked photo of Rihanna looking bruised and battered, she said, "That is not a photo you would show to anybody.".

"I felt completely taken advantage of . . . like people were making it into a fun topic . . . and it's my life. I was disappointed, especially when I found out the photo was [supposedly leaked by] two women."

Rihanna will also be speaking to Diane Sawyer on Good Morning America on Thursday. During that interview she talks about Chris being her first love. Rihanna's new album hits stores on November 23 so we will be seeing a lot of the singer in the coming month.

No comments:

Post a Comment