Rihanna

Friday, November 6, 2009

Rihanna Says She and Chris Were "Dangerous"

rihanna
Rihanna will be speaking candidly for the first time since her attack tomorrow on Good Morning America. And one of the things she will reportedly address is sort of relationship she and Chris Brown had.

She says to Diane Sawyer, "The more in love we became, the more dangerous we became for each other. This happened to me ... it can happen to anyone.”

Rihanna also tells Diane that her life changed dramatically from that one night to the next morning. "I felt like I went to sleep as Rihanna and woke up as Britney Spears,” she says.

“That was the level of media chaos that happened the next day. It was like, What, there are helicopters circling my house? There are 100 people in my cul-de-sac? What do you mean, I can't go back home?"

She also addresses the bruised and battered picture that leaked of her onto the internet. "That is not a photo you would show to anybody," she says. "I felt completely taken advantage of. I felt like people were making it into a fun topic on the Internet, and it's my life."

But if there’s one thing Rihanna has learned this year, it’s that you can’t trust many people. "My friends and family have been extremely supportive, and everyone has been there for me. But at some point you are there alone. It's a lonely place to be -- no one can understand," she says. "That's when you get close to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment