Rihanna

Friday, November 6, 2009

Chris Brown Talks About Rihanna Assault

chris brow
Rihanna's first television interview aired on Good Morning America on Thursday and Chris Brown's MTV interview will air on Friday. During the interview, Chris will once again address the incident that changed both their lives back in February.

"My thoughts [when I look back on it now] is like, 'Why did it happen?' Like, 'What was I thinking? What is wrong with you?' That's what I'm thinking with myself. That's what my thoughts are, basically, now," Chris says during the interview.

The incident that took place led to Brown being sentenced to 5 years probation and hundreds of hours of community service. Chris however, admits that he is ready to move forward with his life.

"It's like, 'How do we get past it? How do you, Chris' – talking to myself – 'how do you go from point A to point B? How do you learn from your mistakes, turn it into a positive and help other people with the situation, and at the end of the day become the person that you want to be?' "

During the interview Sway Calloway asks Brown what triggered the assault to which he replied, "Just anger … Yeah, anger … Young people, we do before we think."

Chris is currently in group therapy to help him manage his anger.

"Like, I think with my fans, they still love me, they support me, definitely. You have those people who will support you. So it's kinda like 50/50 for me. I got the people that will come out and support and then the people that don't wanna see me do anything. They basically want me in jail."

Both Chris and Rihanna have albums coming out soon, hence the reason they are both speaking out about the assault. Will you support Chris Brown and buy his album?

No comments:

Post a Comment